Terms and Conditions
The following are our general terms and conditions:
- All prices are in GBP sterling and exclusive of delivery charges.
- VAT is included in the price of all items where appropriate and at the relevant rate.
- You may pay by most major credit/debit cards or by cheque/postal order.
- We are under no obligation to accept your order.
- Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order. We will inform you of any changes.
- Whilst we endeavour to accurately represent the items available, they may be subject to change at anytime and there may be minor differences between the item displayed and that supplied.
- Goods will not be dispatched until payment has been received. If your goods are not in stock, we will order the goods for you after payment has cleared. Please note that all payments by cheque will be subject to a 7 day clearing period. We aim to deliver all items in stock to UK mainland addresses within 5-7 working days if you have paid using PayPal or 14 days if you have paid by cheque.
- All orders made on the website indicate an invitation to treat. Orders will only become accepted offers once payment has been processed.
At Gold For You we want to provide you with the best possible customer service and so all jewellery is carefully inspected prior to despatch from our premises.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
Claims for damaged or faulty goods can be made by returning the goods back to us by registered post within 14 days, complete with your despatch/returns note.
We regret we cannot accept any returns that have not been arranged with us beforehand.
Faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or everyday wear and tear are not covered by this clause.
Upon inspection we will replace the item or refund your payment if we believe the goods are damaged or faulty. Return postage costs will be reimbursed if a receipt of postage is included.
If you have ordered the wrong item, or wish to return goods for any reason other than they are damaged or faulty, you may do so within 14 days of receipt.
Please note that only items still within their original packaging will be considered for return.
If we agree to accept your item back, we will exchange the item or refund your payment (we are unable to refund postage and packing).
Your return can be rejected if the condition of the returned goods is not to our satisfaction and in its original packaging.
Due to Health and Safety legislation and for reasons of hygiene, earrings can only be returned if the sealed packaging has not been opened. Your statutory rights are not affected in any way by this restriction.
Online payments to Gold For You are processed by PayPal which provides a secure online payment system using SSL encryption.
We do not store your card details and all information supplied to us is used solely by Gold For You to process your order.
We never pass your details on to third parties.
Sales on this site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By submitting an order you are indicating unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights.
All descriptions given in our Website are correct to the best of Our knowledge. We will not accept liability for errors which may occur. All weights are approximate and for guidance only. These images and descriptions are intended to be used as a guide only.